August 3rd to the 5th, 2022
CNY Rugby Clinic 2022 Syracuse University
#11 James Lowe Ireland and Leinster
Leinster School of Excellence at Syracuse University in partnership with CNY Rugby, NY.
Leinster School of Excellence is delighted to announce the summer rugby clinic in partnership with CNY, Syracuse, NY.
The school of excellence is designed for:
- College Athletes Boys and Girls
- Highs Schools Girls Rugby Team (6th to 12th grade)
- High School Boys Rugby Team (7th to 12th Grade)
Leinster School of Excellence
Did you know that over 20 of the players on the Irish International team are from Leinster? Ireland are ranked 2nd on the International Rugby rankings.
The Leinster School of Excellence has been around for 24 years and is one of the most successful rugby camps in Ireland which is aimed to develop players and fine-tune their skills. The content of the camp has been developed with the game in recent years and as a result has become the highlight of the summer calendar for many players.
Its aim is to provide players from 12-17 years old (girls and boys) with a comprehensive rugby package which allows them to experience the life of a professional rugby player. Players attending can learn to play the Leinster way as they will gain a greater understanding of the game and learn about values such as teamwork, commitment, integrity and communication.
Players should expect to partake in a structured rugby development programme and emphasis will be placed on skill development, game understanding, activity and enjoyment. In particular, players will develop core rugby skills and learn to perform them under challenging conditions through high-class coaching in a professional environment. Positional clinics, video analysis, nutritional information and mental preparation are all key ingredients in the SOE programme.
The programme has grown year on year and we have over 1,200 players, girls and boys, taking part. Quite simply, if you are a rugby player (male or female) aged 12-17 then this camp is for you.
Why Attend the School of Excellence
• Top class coaching from professional coaches
• Guest speakers
• Live and train like a professional player
• Daily video analysis
• All meals provided are approved by Leinster Rugby
• All players will receive a new Leinster Rugby jersey
- 8.30am Meet up and Morning Briefing
- 9.00am On pitch drills and training.
- 10.30am Break
- 10.45am On pitch drills and skills development
- 12.30 Lunch and open form discussions – Q&A
- 2pm On pitch Scrimmage
- 3.15pm Break
- 3.45pm On pitch drills and skills development
- 5pm Close for the day